How To Check Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Balance Online?

Also check How to Get EPF Balance by SMS .Now it is possible to verify your EPF balance online in some region of country. In near future , all office of EPFO will faciliate the online checking of status of PF balance and claims.

What you need to know for cheking the blalnce of PF?

There are three fields which you will have to fill. These are :
Establishment Code ,
Esst Extentions
Employee Number

All these can be found from your EPF Number.
If your EPF number is KR/KK/123A/456 then

Establishment Code is 123
Est.Extension is A
Employee Number is 456

Remeber , if your establishment has no unit or other branch, there mey not be extension number.In that case , you do not have to fill extension number.

Website Address for Cheking Online Status

1. For the Region of Gujarat

You can check the balance with any office of Gujarat Region i.e Ahmedabad, Rajkot,Vatva and Naroda. Click here

2. For the Region of Chennai

For checking EPF balance with office within Chennai jurisdiction of EPFO i.e for offices in Ambattur, Chenai, Coimbatur,Madurai, Pondicherry ,Salem,Tambaram ,Vellore,Tirunelveli Click Here

3. For Kerala Region
If you want to check balance of EPF with office of EPFO at Kottayam, Konnur,Kochi, Kollam,Tirvanatpuram,Kozhikode click here

Comments

1. Is the PF amount withdrawn is taxable

2. Does any one know about the Andhra region

3. For maharashtra region, Can u help?

4. visit this: http://epfindia.nic.in/indiaepf/Loginnew.aspx

make sure you have establishment code and employee number.. you can get it from ur pf account number
    MH/EST.CODE/NUMBER

5. For checking online PF status in Indore (M.P.) can y plz guide me ?

6. Kishore says:

How to check my PF account of Andhra Pradesh, plz help me….

7. i want to check online p.f. balance.for maharastra region. can i check it

8. want to check online p.f. balance.for maharastra region. can i check it

9. very very very useful

balu

10. i want check my EPF total amount which is deposited in my EPF A/c

11. i want check my EPF total amount which is deposited in my EPF A/c

12. iwant check my epf status of MH/46257/7070

13. How Can I know my PF Balance. Is it possible to see the balance in online for ORISSA region.

Please Suggest As soon as Posible.

Waiting for your ready reply
    Regards,
    DEBASIS SARANGI

14. How Can I know my PF Balance. Is it possible to see the balance in online for HARYANA (FARIDABAD) region.

Please Suggest As soon as Posible.

Waiting for your ready reply
    Regards,

AJAY
    9899504309
    Email: thakur_ajay2007@yahoo.co.in

15. how can i my pf balance if i am at delhi region…

regards,
    Parichaya

16. for cheking of Karnataka state plz guide me. my company is bangalore based. how can i know my EPF balance?

Amit,
    09430518397

17. Hi TaxWorry,
    I dont think the information you have posted is for checking the EPF balance. The page headline is – "View the Status of Your Claim" and it does not display the EPF balance for my EPF account and says – "YOur Claim not recieved by this office.

My PF A/c Number is – "TN/MAS/48975/1346". Please check if you can.

Thanks.

18. for cheking of chennai state plz guide me. my company is chennai based. how can i know my EPF balance?

19. FOR CHECKING OF WEST BENGAL STATE PLEACE GUIDE ME. HOW CAN I KNOW MY EPF BALANCE?

KAUSIK MAJUMDAR
    Email – kausik.mato3327@gmail.com

20. plz check my status on following no. OR/RL/8771/118

21. Where is it for Karnataka?

22. i need to check my pf balence who will help me for karnataka reg

akshay
    bangalore17

23. I WANT TO CHECK MY PF BALABCE THRU ON LINE .

PLEASE ADVICE AND YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL GIVE ME POSITIVE RESPONSE.

THANKS
    ATUL
    E-mail id – mishra.atul06@gmail.com

24. krishnakumar says:

i want tocheck the pf balance amount pls help me

25. I need my pf balance so plz help me my reg. maharashtra (pune)
    & my pf account no.MH-3205/62 so i kindly request you plz help me & give me ans on my e-mail id pravin_gaikwad09@rediffmail.com.

Prabhakar

26. BHANU
    HOW I KNOW MY EPF BALANCE IN ORISSA

27. I want to know my current current EPF balance status. My EPF A/c is DL/28073/088 registered in Delhi.

Kindly assist.

Regards,
    Kalyan Baruah

28. Hello sir,

I want to know the status of my EPF account. My A/c no. is MH/19741-A/121 please mail me whatever your reply on ritijaswal@gmail.com. I will be grateful to yo.

Thanks a lot.
    Regards,
    Laik Singh Jaswal

29. saritha rajesh says:

Hello sir,

I want to know the status of my EPF account. My A/c no. is KN/BN/34774/5150

Thanks a lot.
    Regards,
    Rahul Rajeev Nair

Read more: http://www.enjoymypost.com/2009/04/how-to-check-employee-provident-fund.html#ixzz0bM7Dsa4h

30. hello sir

i want check status of my PF . My Pf A/C – DL/23859/12149 . i submitted my form on 9/9/09 till i m not recived any details , so plz chekc details or just let me know how to check PF status in Delhi office.

Thank you.
    sanjay patil
    sanjump007@gmail.com

31. Raghavendra says:

I want to know balance of my pf for Hyderabad region, please help me

32. I want to check my PF Balance, My PF Office is situated at Mumbai, Thane so please give me proper way, how can i get it online?

33. I want to know balance of my pf for West Bengal (Kolkata)region, please help me…

34. Mujeeb Ahmad Kawoosa says:

Hi,

I have worked in Vanguard Bussiness solns Pvt. Ltd.(Kodighalli gate,near Hebbal Flyover Bangalore) from 2004 to July 2005(almost 14 months).
    Unfortunately,company got closed in year 2006 and at that i was out of station.
    As company has not given us our PF account number,
    I just want to know,whether can i claim for PF amount.

Please advice..

35. I WANT TO KNOW BALANCE OF MY PF FOR PUNE REGION

36. i want to know my pf balance on line pune region

37. give me website of pune region pf office to know on line pf balance

38. Prakash Nath Sen says:

Dear Sir,

I want check status of my PF My Pf A/C – HR-9251/ 7030. I submitted my form on 29/12/09 till i m not recived any details , so plz chekc details or just let me know how to check PF status in GURGAON office.

Thank you.

Prakash Nath Sen

Allahabad

39. Downloads: 0
    Uploads: 0 Re: EPF Account Balance

——————————————————————————–

Dear Sir

I wanted to know my epf balance on net my no. is GJ/28344/74 & MY NAME IS GOVIND SINGH

KINDLY LET ME KNOW.

40. Is there any possible to know my EPF Balance.

41. Sanjaya Kumar Gouda says:

Stete – Andhra pradesh
    Office – Kukatpalli
    Establishment Code – 54029
    Esst Extentions
    Employee Number – 47
    My EPF Number – AP/54029/47

to know my pf balance, do the needful

42. Dear Sir,

Let me know,how to check my epf balance.I am working in Bangalore,Peenya,Karanataka
    Thanks
    Ravi.K

43. Dilip guchhait says:

Dear Sir,

Please let me know the balance of my EPF a/c ( a/c No. WB/48185/512 – group 29).

Dilip guchhait
    Mob. 9874355588

44. Shahjahan Ahmad says:

Check and send my pf balance status
    MH/16113/77748

DL-15284/21852

45. manoj dhokale says:

plaese the chake pf balance

46. manoj vilas dhokale says:

to know my pf balance, do the needful

employee ID-S75
    PF NO-MH/PUN/121996/607

47. uday kiran mehta says:

I HAVE APPLIED FOR WITHDRAWAL OF P F BAL IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2011 STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED TILL SEPT 2011 TO WHOM I HAVE TO CALL FOR MY P F CURRENT STATUS.

UDAY K MEHTA
    KALYAN
    14-09-2011

48. vijaykumar nallagatla says:

i want to know about my epf balancf from andhrapradesh.

49. to know my pf balance, do the needful

employee ID-0663
    PF NO-MH/KAN/94668/610
    Please let me how to get my pf amount please………

50. My PF no. is DL/20846/92328 in which region does my account lies. Please help.