The date on which your case is scheduled for hearing in a court is put in a list of all the cases . In other words cause lists are scheduling of cases to be heard by the courts on following day. Now , with the exemplary work by NIC , you can actually , view online the cases listed on a particular day for hearing fixed in the Supreme Court of India and High Courts . As per the details given on the site, following reporting can be generated.
1. Advocates can generate their own Cause lists
consisting of his/her own cases.
2. Retrieval through the name of either petitioner or respondent is possible.
3. Court wise list can be generated.
4. Judge wise list can be prepared.
5. Entire Cause list can be printed, if required.
6. Case no. wise access is possible.
How to View the Cause List?
1.Click on the linke here http://causelists.nic.in . You will reach the site below
2. Click on the Court Name on the left bar of the site.